The Monteer 3500 is the entry model in the Monteer MTB light series, with 3500 lumens of max output and optimized beam pattern for mountain, Enduro riding.
- 3500 lumens max of verified output
- Flood light – 1800 lumens max; Spot light – 1400 lumens max
- 5,200mAh battery, Micro USB charging and discharging
- 100 – 50 – 25 – 10% and Flash modes
- 1.5 hour runtime on max brightness, full beam mode, 75 hours on 10% half beam mode
- Garmin base, lightweight handlebar mount with straps
Magicshine Monteer 3500 is the entry level model in the Monteer mountain bike headlight series, 3500 lumens of max verified output, weatherproof, USB battery and variable beam pattern makes this light one of the best MTB lights on the market.
- 1800 lumen max flood beam from the top 3 LEDs with 32 degrees spread, 1400 lumen max spot beam from the bottom 2 LEDs with 21 degree spread. Beam pattern on full beam mode is optimzied for any kind of mountain trail, anything and everything in your path will be plain as day, allowing the rider to go full throttle. The Montee 3500 MTB light is well suited for Enduro, off-road, back country cycling.
- The light body for Monteer 3500 is well built with high quality materials and aviation grade aluminum alloy, IP65 weatherproof. Heat transfer and dissipation are optimized through internal thermal managmenet system and heat fins that cover most of the light body.
- USB rechargeable 5200mAh battery pack can also act as a temporary, emergency power bank for your mobile devices.
- Garmin compatible handlebar mount is very durable and light weight, comes default with 3 lengths straps, with support for Aero bars. For a more durable version of the handlebar we recommend the MJ-6272 aluminim out front mount or the TTA out front mount. Helmet mounting option will require MJ-6275 extension cable and Garmin compatible helmet mount.