Magicshine’s latest all purpose military flashlight MTL 60, with a free 3.6V 3500mAh Li-ion 18650 battery worth £14.99. Far reaching up to 800m ! IPX8 waterproof. Designed for use with, search & resucing, as well as military, law enforcement duties.
- 1000 lumen max output by CREE XP-L HI LED, 800m beam throw and 160,000 cd beam intensity
- 5 brightness modes 5 -1000 lumen, with 1000 lumen strobe mode and a 30 lumen SOS mode.
- One inch tube diameter, compatible with most mainstream flashlight and scope mounts.
- A6061-T6 aluminum body, extremely resistant to abrasion and corrosion, processed for anti-slip for easy gripping
- Waterproof rating: IPX8, fully operational under 6 ft of water for up to 30 min
- Rear tactical switch with momentary/always on options
- Compact and light weight, easy to carry via bi-directional pocket clip and lanyard hole
- Compatible with 1x 18650 cell or 2x CR123A cells. MAS-C1 module for Typc-C charging/discharging.
Magicshine flashlight Torch MTL 60 operation
Magicshine MTL 60 general purpose outdoor flashlight is very powerful, high performance hunting flashlight for hunting activities, search and rescue mission and as a law enforcement flashlight.
The main LED is a single CREE XP-L HI LED, capable of 1000 lumens of max verified output. The beam is very focused and is capable of long reach. 160,000 beam intensity can travel up to 800 meters. 5 brightness modes 5 -1000 lumen, with 1000 lumen strobe mode and a 30 lumen SOS mode. The MTL 60 is compatible with most mainstream scope mounts with its standard 1 inch handle size.
Material used for the main body is aviation grade aluminum A6061-T6, especially processed for extra durability against corrosion and abrasion. Installed battery(s) are held between two strong springs inside the battery tube, absorbing most shocks, drops, and shakes while maintaining constant power supply.
Inside this hunting flashlight, the circuits are well protected from external forces and liquid ingress. IPX8 rated waterproof flashlight allows the Magicshine MTL 60 to functional normally while submerged under 6 ft of water(up to 30 min.)
Magicshine MTL 60 is compatible with 18650 Li-ion, Magicshine protected 18650 and CR 123A battery cells. Operation temperature is able to reach -40 degrees Celsius when using CR123A cells. MTL 60 general purpose outdoor flashlight comes default with 3500mAh default battery cell which has its own Micro USB charging port built in. Alternatively the MAS-C1 module will allow compatibility with most mainstream 18650 cells. This module will also enable the MTL 60 to power other USB devices.
There are no reviews yet.