The Monteer 3500S Nebula offers up to 3500 lumens of max output as an MTB headlight. Its beam pattern is optimized extremely well for a helmet light during mountain, Enduro riding or works great for a trail bar light.
- 3500 lumens max of verified output, 5x Luminus SST-20 LEDs
- 350m max beam distance, 31000CD beam intensity
- Flood light – 1800 lumens max; Spot light – 1400 lumens max
- 5,200mAh battery, Micro USB in/out(5V/2A)
- 100 – 50 – 25 – 10% and Flash mode, low power mode triggered at 5% battery capacity
- 2.3 hour runtime on max brightness, hybrid beam mode, 75 hours on 10% half beam mode
- Garmin base, lightweight handlebar mount with straps
- Support for handlebars 25.4mm and up
1800 lumen max flood beam from the top 3 LEDs with 32 degrees spread, 1400 lumen max spot beam from the bottom 2 LEDs with 21 degree spread. Beam pattern on full beam mode is optimzied for any kind of mountain trail, anything and everything in your path will be plain as day, allowing the rider to go full throttle. The Montee 3500 MTB light is well suited for Enduro, off-road, back country cycling.
- The light body for Monteer 3500 is well built with high quality materials and aviation grade aluminum alloy, IP65 weatherproof. Heat transfer and dissipation are optimized through internal thermal managmenet system and heat fins that cover most of the light body.Mj 6116 battery
- USB rechargeable can also act as a temporary, emergency power bank for your mobile devices.
- Garmin compatible handlebar mount is very durable and light weight, comes default with 3 lengths straps, with support for Aero bars. For a more durable version of the handlebar we recommend the MJ-6272 aluminim out front mount or the TTA out front mount. Helmet mounting option will require MJ-6275 extension cable and Garmin compatible helmet mount.
- 1 x Monteer 3500S Light Head
- 1 x MJ-6116 Battery Pack
- 2 x Battery Straps
- 1 x Garmin Handlerbar Mount
- 5 x Silicone Straps for Handlebars Ø25.4 to Ø35mm & Aero Bars
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x User Manual
Chris Booth (verified owner) –
A great light for MTB night riding. The lowest setting is probably enough for on the road in clear conditions and the brightest is enough for most off road conditions. The spread and reach of the light is sufficient most of the time and offers enough to avoid using a separate head torch for corners etc. Build quality is excellent from the light to the battery. There is a little bit of play in the mount but when your bouncing down a trail it’s nothing that causes and issue.