Magicshine® MJ-906SE Front Bike Light | MTB, Urban, Road, e-bike
- 4500 lumens max verified output from 2x Luminus SST-40 LEDs
- 236m max beam distance, 14000CD beam intensity
- 4500, 2500, 1800 and 800 lumen brightness modes, 2 flash modes and standalone DRL mode
- Warm tint enhances night vision, reducing glare and soften shadows
- Each LED can be turned off/on independently
- E-bike auto adapts to input voltage within 6-12V range.
- Compatible with mainstream motors like Bosch, Brose, Shimano and Yamaha(Optional Cable Required)
- Durable aluminum alloy housed light head weighs 78g .
- Garmin handle bar mount, (helmet mount not included)
MJ-906S is a super powerful mountain bike headlight powered by your Ebike Battery . Along with its smaller cousin MJ-900S, also offering 6V-12V compatibility as an e-bike LED light able to integrate seamlessly into a lot of mainstream e-bikes models.
Two super bright and power efficient Luminus SST-40 LEDs with a maximum FL1 verified output of 4500 lumens, providing 15 possible brightness settings including DRL(Daytime Running Light) mode, covering all environments and riding scenarios. Aside from the independent DRL, we have added side lighting to improve rider’s passive visibility for traffic traveling along side the rider, as well as vertical light diffuser to blue and divert light beams that would other wise blind oncoming traffic.
The built-in smart thermal control system and the large-area metallic heat dissipation fins keep MJ-906’s operating temperature at optimal levels, protecting internal circuits and maintaining max output.
As an e-bike LED light, MJ-906S automatically adjusts its output levels when power input is within a 6V-12V DC range, compatible with mainstream motors from manufacturers like Bosch, Brose, Shimano and Yamaha. Specialized cables required which is not included in the retail packaging.