- RECHARGEABLE WITH LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE – ALLTY 400 rechargeable via USB Type-C fast charging, provides 7+hrs of runtime; SEEMEE 20via Micro USB charging,provides 21+hrs of runtime, depending on brightness or constant / flash modes.
- SUPER BRIGHT DAY OR NIGHT – The 400 lumen headlight uses the latest LED technology to illuminate your path and keep you visible during both night and broad daylight. For protection from behind, the 20 lumen red taillight has a 180° wide-angle beam that can be seen from blocks away.
- IPX7 WATERPROOF & INDESTRUCTIBLE – ALLTY 400 adopts fully integrated design with durable and heat dissipating A6061-T6 aluminim alloy, processed for resistence against corrosion, fall and scratch damages. Built for tough handling and beatings, your led bike light will be able to survive a 10-foot drop, being underwater or being ran over by a truck. Use in snow, rain & emergencies.
- MULTIPLE LIGHTING MODES – Headlight can also double as a handheld flashlight and has 5 versatile lighting modes (High, Medium, Low, Strobe, Blinking). Taillight has 3 modes (High, Slow Chase, Fast Chase).
- EASY TO INTALL & UNIVERSAL GARMIN MOUNT: Headlight Compatible with all Garmin quarter lock style handlebar mounts, helmet mounts, out-front mounts, Garmin to GoPro adapter included.
High performance CREE LED coupled with high transmittance optical lens provide top performance at 400 lumens, with 3 brightness settings at 100 200 and 400 lumens
Vertical diffuser allows full illumination of the path while on-coming pedestrians, motorists and cyclists are protected from the blinding light. The diffuser provides a blurring effect and is not a hard cutoff.
Fast charging via USB-C port, the Allty 400 supports high current charging bricks. 900mAh capacity battery unit can be fully charged by most chargers within 1 hour.
Solid Build Quality
Full metal housing constructed with high quality and effectively heat dissipating A6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Very durable and resistant to corrosion, scratch and impact damages.
High powered COB red LED light source producing a max output of 20 lumens, 3 brightness modes and 2 flash modes work in any combinations.
180 Degree Visibility
180 degrees of visibility, omni directional protection from fellow cyclists, pedestrians and motorists.
Perfect Light Angle
Mounting base on the rear light is built at an angle of 17 degrees, once mounted, the rear light points straight backwards and not towards the ground.
Easily rechargeable via its hidden Micro USB port.
Fully charging the unit from empty will take 1.5-2hours under 5v/500m