Magicshine’s latest all purpose military grade flashlight MOD 20, with a free 3.6V 3500mAh Li-ion 18650 battery worth £14.99 .suitable for use in all outdoor activities and environments. Compact and nimble design, lightweight, IPX8 waterproof. A must-have for the rugged outdoor adventurer.
- 1100 lumen max output by CREE XP-L2 LED, 200m beam throw and 10,000 cd beam intensity
- Neutral white light CRI >90, restoring object colors under natural sunlight
- 5 brightness modes 1-1100 lumen, 2 flash modes Strobe at 1100 lumen and SOS at 30 lumen
- A6061-T6 aluminum body, extremely resistant to abrasion and corrosion, processed for anti-slip for easy gripping
- Waterproof rating: IPX8, fully operational under 6 ft of water for up to 30 min
- Rear tactical switch with momentary/always on options
- Compact and light weight, easy to carry via bi-directional pocket clip and lanyard hole
- Compatible with 1x 18650 cell or 2x CR123A cells. Optional MAS-C1 module for Typc-C charging/discharging.
Magicshine flashlight Torch MOD 20 operation
Magicshine MOD 20 is designed to be super durable, small, light, convenient to carry, waterproof and extremely powerful military grade flashlight. The rugged nature of this waterproof outdoor flashlight is suitable for almost all activities and sports.
The main LED is a single CREE XP-L2 LED, capable of 1100 lumens of max verified output. Its warmish white light tone allows the most vivid and accurate illumination of natural objects for outdoor adventure lovers. 10,000 beam intensity can travel up to 200 meters. 5 brightness modes from 1 to 1100 lumens, 2 flash modes including SOS.
Material used for the main body is aviation grade aluminum A6061-T6, especially processed for extra durability against corrosion and abrasion. Installed battery(s) are held between two strong springs inside the battery tube, absorbing most shocks, drops, and shakes while maintaining constant power supply.
Inside this military grade flashlight, the circuits are well protected from external forces and liquid ingress. IPX8 rated waterproof flashlight allows the Magicshine MOD 20 to functional normally while submerged under 6 ft of water(up to 30 min.)
Magicshine MOD 20 is compatible with 18650 Li-ion, Magicshine protected 18650 and CR 123A battery cells. Operation temperature is able to reach -40 degrees Celsius when using CR123A cells. MOD 20 outdoor flashlight comes with a 3500mAh Li-ion cell which has a built in Micro USB charging port. Optional accessory MAS-C1 module will allow charging compatibility with most mainstream 18650 batteries. This module will also enable the MOD 20 to power other USB devices.